Sunday, December 18, 2022

Talk - "Run Away to Mars"


This song and performer are new to me but, wow...
This song caught me off guard driving in to work early on a cold, unusually quiet Sunday morning.
With things going on in my personal life that've put me in more of a melancholy state than I usually am this time of year?
I just replayed it for the entire 20 minute drive (I currently have it in my ears as I write this).
If you swim in a lot of feelings of being alone or just need to be or want to escape and wonder who'd miss you enough to find you and join you, without question or a word, on whatever pivotal journey your about to step toward?
This song might just take you where you need to be.



Talk's Socials:
Stream/Download "Run Away to Mars" TikTok Facebook Instagram Spotify Apple Music Amazon Music YouTube
Also...from Talk's YouTube channel...
In his "About" section...
Something I couldn't agree with more...
"Show love to everyone you meet, because you don't know what they're going through or where they've come from."
"Run Away to Mars" is a song for all the people he's talking about.
It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment